Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~Random Thoughts~

I have decided today that my post will be about totally random things. To start off, I want to say that I love to look at pictures and reminisce over when Hallie was a baby and also when my siblings were little babies. It's crazy how time flies. I love children so much. I guess a big contributor is that I am the oldest of five kids. I was always there to comfort each and every one of them, and I still am.  Even if they don't want to admit it. I can't believe that God would give me the great responsibility of being the oldest sibling. I have loved every second of getting to sow into the lives of my siblings and that maybe (HOPEFULLY) they will learn from my mistakes. I wouldn't change it for the world. For those of you out there that think having a ton of kids is crazy, well then you are just plain missing out. : ) Here are some pictures of me with my siblings that I just love and will always hold dear to my heart.

The girls and I at Virginia Beach this past summer.    
My brother and I before my Senior Prom.        

My sweet Abbie. I pretty much raised her.

Emmie is way too much like her big sister!
K, I had to add this one cause it's hilarious! Gotta love Maddie's sad face.

The whole family at Virginia Beach, minus josh.... : (
 
Okay, my next thoughts of the day.....hmmmm.... well I guess I will be honest and say that I have baby fever and I've got it real bad. Maybe it's because everyone else around me is getting preggo! Haha! It's so exciting! There can never be too many babies in my mind. What a blessing they are to the world. I want to congratulate everyone who are having babies and I want an invite to every shower! I love you all and you are in my prayers.
As for me, don't get your hopes up anytime soon. I have to finish dancing my little booty off in school first. But I know it will be worth the wait. Everything is! Until then; to satisfy my baby fever, here are some cute pics of babies and pregnancy!   

So Beautiful




Coolest picture ever!
So sweet

Look at this tiny little thing

Precious

 I can't wait for the day that I will be able to add to the beautiful family that Kevin and I have already started. God's blessing is abundant in the lives of those who choose to follow him. I believe that his blessings shine through nothing greater on earth than through the eyes of a child. I believe it is a calling of mine to be a mother to many children, so that is exactly what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment