Friday, August 27, 2010

~Changed Forever~

FEAR- Why do I feel this fear?

Maybe it's the pain, O yes it's the pain

Please make it go away

WONDER- I wonder what you'll look like

I wonder what you'll feel like here in my arms

Ahh!! I feel swarmed

ALONE- Why do I feel so alone

Yet everyone is here

I wish I were at home kicking back and having a nice cold beer

ANXIOUS- Please little one

Won't you come see

Don't you want to meet your daddy and me

RIGHT NOW- O! Wait....you mean it's time?

It's ok I am doing just fine

Now I look in your eyes for the very first time

And place your tiny hand in mine

Eyes they wonder

they wonder

they meet

I can't take my eyes off you

as you gaze up at me

And so was the day I became a mommy
 
 written by: Macie Cantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment